1. Brian has started his schooling to become a large animal vet. 4 days a week all day in class plus homework and studying.
2. Brian had shoulder surgery on Friday last. Big cumbersome sling with a bolster to maintain the proper angle.
3. Brian starts physical therapy next week.
Wow when I write it down it doesn't take up nearly as much space on the page as it does in our life.
4. We have 2 RW sows waddling and moaning about being very pregnant. They can farrow any day now. In fact I was sure they would pop last week.
5. We are moving. Well we are trading houses for the time being with my daughter and her family. We get the little house to live in - privacy, and quiet for Brian to study. They get to spend time with Grandma and live in the big house. We'll see how this works out.
6. There are not enough hours in the day for me to get everything done. So this list will have to suffice for now. And admittedly this is not the whole list of what is going on... but if I list it all out I'll get overwhelmed and go back to bed. :^)