Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I know I've been absent...

absent from writing this blog, absent minded...

Well I'm going to try my best to work on that. I know I keep saying that.... but I mean it this time. LOL

So updates:

We traded houses with my daughter. We are in the little yellow house at the front of the property. Most of our things are still in boxes, but slowly I'm digging out. My mom is staying at the big house and will be living with my daughter and her family.

The garden was a bust this year in the draught. We had to decide whether to water the garden or the animals. We decided on animals.

Next year the gardens will be small, raised and hopefully will produce enough for us to get by. With Brian in school, we are really pulling back our production.

We'll still have pork available and eggs when the hens cooperate.

So now it's time to get out and milk Hazel. .. so gotta go!

No comments: