Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BIG Breakfast

48 hours of none-stop cooking, sleep deprivation, flour everywhere, refrigerators stuffed to bursti g, a mad 5 am scramble to get everything to the hall, buffet set up and then finally folks coming through the buffet line

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That is a sigh of relief.

Yesterday was the Ag Day breakfast and the largest group of people my daughter and I have ever cooked for - 100 folks or so. I stopped counting.

Everyone enjoyed the food. We had a chance to talk about our Red Wattles and what we are doing here on the farm, make some new farm to farm connections and the speaker was right on topic and very intertaining.

But the best part for me was at the end when a bunch of nice ladies pitched in and helped with the dishes!!

1 comment:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Wow Dot ! And I thought I was busy this week. Now you've gone and taught everyone what REAL food tastes like. They will never be the same.